martedì 7 gennaio 2014

Underwater Loves: Gay Pirates

And I'll love you still in hell

Illustration on the beautiful song "gay Pirates" by cosmo Jarvis, clicking here you can hear it and watch the video. This song moved me, so I decided to put it in this outgoing serie of illustrations that i called "underwater loves". What could be next subject? I accept suggestions. (if you can help to write in a better english, I'll be glad :-D)

Illustrazione ispirata da una bellissima canzone di Cosmo Jarvis dal titolo Gay Pirates, cliccando qui potete ascoltarla e vederne il video. La canzone è molto struggente, me ne sono innamorato e quindi non poteva mancare in questa serie di illustrazioni che ho deciso di chiamare "underwater loves", quale sarà il prossimo soggetto? accetto anche suggerimenti.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento